Courtesy” Mukhoromed Agro dealers”
In South Africa currently farrmers have to travel distances between 30km-50km single or return trip just to get inputs and end up paying more or pay for inflated prices as the industry hasn’t been transformed and with Agro dealers Association of South Africa as the only hope more farmers will not only access inputs closer but will also access Technical support from Network of Dealers across South Africa
It is with Pleasure to inform you that South Africa now has an Agro inputs Dealers Association registered as Non-Profit Company (NPC 2017/482886/07) Under the name
Agro Dealers Association of South Africa -ADASA.
“ Courtesy Agricity –Animal Feeder and Health Agro Dealer”
We have over 100 Agro dealers trained and ready to be capacitated to next level to Comply and adhere to Department code of conduct ACT 36/1947
Agro dealers creates Jobs and uplift rural economy,women empowerment , disabled persons and youth.
Courtesy “ Lahcos Agro Dealers”
- To represent all agro-input dealers in the country and act as a negotiating body that speaks with one voice to support the interests of all members.
- To provide professional support and networking among agro-input dealers,
- Encourage and support the business development of individual members, and promote the exchange of ideas and skills in order to improve services to farmers.
- To actively contribute to the modernization of South Africa’s agriculture, and participate in projects aimed at bringing development to the agricultural sector
- To obtain a say in decision-making and other processes that affect the interests of Agro Dealers on behalf of its members.
- To strive for the effective production and informed marketing of Agricultural inputs products.
- To promote compliance within inputs control and Regulations within Department of Agriculture , Fisheries and Forestry (DAFF)
- To develop and promote unity and a spirit of collaboration and togetherness among Agro Dealers and to act as a single interest group on behalf of Agro Dealers, provided that all matters are treated strictly on merit and a business basis and under no circumstances on the basis of party-political considerations
- To adhere to Department’s code of conduct regarding inputs
- To form relationship with suppliers and producers on products knowledge
- To have established Agro Dealers Industry in 202
Identify current association and affiliations within inputs industry and create relationship on knowledge, trainings, mentorship and development.
We are a compliant Organization and would strive to go through recommended and available Technical Knowledge Trainings on Inputs and Agribusiness